The Queen Bee Program Options
All packages are available for in-person counseling, via telehealth, or by Phone.
The Queen Bee Package
The bee’s knees for the Queen Bees!
This program is perfect for women who have less than 30 pounds to lose – making it our most popular and comprehensive 12-week fat blasting nutrition program!
- 2 * Body Gem Metabolism Tests to determine your unique calorie needs
- A 3-day customized meal plan based on your personal food preferences using our unique calorie and carbohydrate cycle to optimize fat loss and accelerate weight loss
- A complete shopping list to accompany your meal plan
- 6 bi-weekly educational coaching sessions that may include body fat testing, troubleshooting, and educational materials [insurance may likely cover these sessions]
- Plano Program Approved Snacks and Recipes
- Bimonthly newsletters chock full of recipes, motivations tips and education
- Members only access to Amy’s PCOS closed Facebook page so you can connect with other fellow PCOSers who are on the program
- Ability to personally connect with Amy on Pinterest and Instagram
- Limited email access through our HIPAA secure portal (during business hours, of course!) to our PCOS nutrition experts throughout the course of your program
- Bonus: Free access to any cooking demonstration, seminars or lectures conducted by Amy throughout the course of your program
Queen Bee in-Person Paid in Full Program Cost: $1200.00 plus tax [Cost WITHOUT insurance]
Queen Bee payment Plan: 2 payments of $615.00 plus tax. The first payment is due at the initial visit. The second payment is due at follow-up visit # 3 or at the 6-week point. For anyone electing to do a payment plan, a credit card is required to be kept on file [Cost WITHOUT insurance]
Cost with Insurance covering your face: face visits: $400.00 must be paid in full. This covers your two metabolism tests and your customized weight loss PCOS meal plan based on your food preferences.
* Please note if you elect not to do the metabolism testing due to the fact that you are not local or just plain decide that you don’t want it tested – $150.00 will be taken off the cost of the total package.
Want to see if your health insurance will cover these visits? Please see the information regarding using health insurance for your visits to see if you have coverage for nutrition on your policy.